200hr YTT: November 5 – December 3, 2017
300hr YTT: November 5 – December 10, 2017
Yoga Teacher Training Program Structure
Join us on the stunning beach of tropical Cabarete, in the Dominican Republic, for Yoga Teacher Training Program at the Yoga Loft, with Senior Yoga Teacher, Karim Fadali.
This Yoga Immersion Course is structured to be a learning experience that will allow you to:
1) Through practice and theory, gain versatility of knowledge, and confidence and skill in your ability to share of yourself through the medium of Yoga;
2) Through dedication and focused intention, practice until you gain confidence in the yoga styles and approaches that inspire you the most, as we explore Vinyasa/Flow, Hatha, Iyengar, Anusara-like, Pattabhi’s Ashtanga (Mysore style), Restorative, Yin, Partner, Yoga Therapy, Soma, Epigenetic and Raja Yoga;
3) And, through exposure to the Prem Flow Yoga in-depth teaching methodology, with its sound practical and theoretical foundation, confidently share your passion for yoga. In addition, you will receive numerous resources and practice techniques that will help you to serve your students.
4) This learning journey will be woven with homework and readings.
5) Finally, by the end of the course, you will have many opportunities to teach and receive detailed feedback to help you refine your teaching skills and be more effective as a yoga instructor and a holder of transformational space.
Post Teacher Training Support:
As a continuously evolving yoga instructor who’s successfully been at several occasions a freelance traveling yoga instructor, a yoga studio owner, a wellness center manager, a yoga program developer, a yoga retreat host and teacher, and as a professional who has worked for himself, has participated in rehabilitative yoga research programs, and has collaborated with a plethora of other teachers, body workers, artists, yoga studios, wellness centers, fitness centers, Universities, corporations, yoga retreat ventures, surf camps, 5 star hotels, in the US, Mexico, France, Spain, Morocco and India, Karim offers all the participants of his courses his continuous support and mentoring as long as they need it to make it as established yoga instructors.