Elnura Ashimova is the founder of 8minyoga, a passionate entrepreneur, a follower of a healthy lifestyle, who is enthusiastic about opportunities technology offers. She loves sharing her experience about startup life, and supporting female entrepreneurship, as well as managing FOMO and distractions with mindfulness.
Listen to our interview with Elnura.
What you’ll learn
- The importance of speaking about self-confidence.
- Self-confidence is like a muscle.
- How yoga teachers can build self-confidence.
- Fears that affect self-confidence.
- Cultural influences on self-confidence.
- How Elnura discovered her voice.
- The downside of overconfidence.
- Tips for building self-confidence.
- The importance of slowing down.
- Social media and self-confidence.
- Elnura’s digital detox.
- Creator vs. consumer mindset
- How yoga teachers and entrepreneurs can handle anxiety and stress.
- How nutrition can help.
- Navigating motherhood.
- Elnura’s recommended resource to stay inspired.
Work First by Darius Foroux
You can connect with Elnura Ashimova on 8minyoga.