After more than 10 years in the corporate world, David Gamboa decided to take the leap and break free from the land of cubicles. What was thought to be a “successful” career for most, lacked any true meaning, purpose, or joy.
An avid traveler, creative by heart, and fascinated by the power of mindfulness when it comes to improving the quality of our lives, David now works to redesign the way we live, work, and travel.
Inspired by the work of world-class performers such as Tim Ferris, David Allen, Tony Robbins, Ray Dalio, Eckhart Tolle, Thich Nhat Hanh, and others, he co-created LiveBeyond as a medium to help others enhance their true potential and live a healthier, more productive and meaningful life.
LiveBeyond’s Mission Statement
The way we work doesn’t work. In this always-on and distracted world, attention is scarce and not effectively renewed. We lack focus and miss chances to unlock our true potential. We are here to change that. Welcome to a Holistic Approach to Productivity!
What you’ll learn
- What inspired David Gamboa to create LiveBeyond.
- Who LiveBeyond’s mission statement is for.
- Why productivity is at the heart of their mission statement and offerings.
- An overlooked epidemic that has existed before coronavirus.
- A holistic approach to productivity.
- Why you need to get a good night’s sleep.
- Flow states and how they impact creativity.
- The main trigger of flow.
- A good tip for people who work from home.
- The Goldilocks rule.
- Potential challenges for the future workforce that David foresees, and possible solutions.
- Hacks for increasing attention.
You can connect with David Gamboa on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Listen to the interview on Soundcloud!
Lost Connections: Uncovering the Real Causes of Depression and the Unexpected Solutions – Johann Hari
Deep Work – Cal Newport
Mans Search for Meaning – Viktor Frankl