Ladies, wondering where to travel for your next solo vacation? Read on to find out why The Yoga Loft is your holiday destination of choice. We also share some safety tips so that you can have the time of your life here without any worries.
The Yoga Loft has much to offer female solo travelers who are seeking a great Caribbean trip. Located on Kite Beach in Cabarete, it’s a great laid-back escape for those looking to unwind and leave the hustle and bustle of city life behind. Once you arrive, you’ll feel as if you entered another world. Captivating ocean views, balmy weather, lush forests, mountains begging to be climbed, and so much more are waiting to fulfill your adventurous spirit. For those of you who are yoginis, the Yoga Loft features a gorgeous, open-air deck that gives you a stunning view of Kite Beach. Can you see yourself enjoying cool Caribbean breezes and watching the waves splashing on the shore while you practise your asanas? After your yoga class, you can treat yourself to a beachfront massage at D’Moore Massage. Trust us, your body will thank you.
A Customized Vacation
With all the diverse offerings at the Yoga Loft, such as a tour of our organic farm, river tubing, and a complimentary eat-well session with our on-site nutritionist, we anticipate that you might want to customize your vacation to fit your specific needs. Our friendly staff will be happy to help you with that. When you’re at the Yoga Loft, you become just like family.
While you’re here, you can feel right at home. Cabarete is absolutely safe, and Dominicans are warm and hospitable. Just don’t take any risks that you wouldn’t do anywhere else in the world. Be wise in all your doings and goings. With that in mind, we’ve prepared some safety tips. These are helpful, whether you’re traveling solo in a group.
Safety Tips for Solo Women Travelers
- Always trust your instincts. If something feels off, take heed.
- Don’t be too trusting. Just because a stranger seems likable doesn’t mean that he or she has good intentions.
- Know what you’re drinking and when you’ve had enough. Alcohol lowers one’s inhibitions and can put you in a vulnerable position. Stick to one drink, and always monitor it.
- Blend in as much as you can. Don’t dress or carry yourself in a way that screams ‘tourist’.
- Hide cash in ingenious places, such as an empty, unused tampon applicator. No potential thief will think of looking there.
- Be aware of your surroundings. That means not being constantly on your phone or listening to music with earbuds in while you’re out and about.
- Carry a personal safety alarm.
- Make sure that you have travel insurance.
- Give a family member or close friend a copy of your itinerary and passport. Also, take photos of important documents, such as IDs, tickets, etc. and save them in Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Make a local friend. It’s super helpful to know someone from the area. If you find yourself in a sticky situation, they might be able to help you out.
- Carry only the cash you’ll need for each day while you’re out. If you need to withdraw cash, you can do so at any ATM or bank in Cabarete, as long as you have your passport with you.
Are you ready to have the time of your life at the Yoga Loft in Cabarete? We can’t wait for you to get here!