Tianna Tye has spent her career studying Industrial-Organizational Psychology and applying its research to online businesses. Her discipline is the only one that looks at human behavior in the workplace with the goal of making businesses function a lot better, from both the business and employee perspective. In the online space, she provides 1:1 leadership coaching and virtual team development workshops. Tianna’s business is 80% virtual which allows her to continue her work in this COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
In this series, Tianna and I discussed her best tips and advice for yoga teachers who are running an online business for the first time, especially during this current pandemic.
As we continue learning how to navigate the COVID-19 health crisis, I hope that this discussion will help you to become more strategic with setting up systems that will make your business run efficiently in the best and worst of times.
What you’ll learn:
- What it means to be an Industrial-Organizational Psychologist
- Tasks that yoga entrepreneurs can outsource
- Understanding which roles or tasks need to be outsourced
- Tianna’s recommended daily work log and how to use it if you’re hiring
- Advice for new yoga entrepreneurs
- Best practices for yoga entrepreneurs who have to work from home
- How to show appreciation when your online business is non-existent or low
- The five love languages in the workplace
- The number-one mistake to avoid
- How to show appreciation virtually
- Tianna’s food for thought
Connect with Tianna Tye:
And find the interview as well on Soundcloud!